We are after your own, personal, deep down definition.
It’s really the only definition that truly makes a difference in your life.
Experts can give you input until we are blue in the face. But unless and until you believe and internalize the message…
…it will not help your real-life, real-world output in the slightest.
That is the reason for working from the inside out.
So, what is your definition of:
Here is the dictionary.com definition:
- Of or relating to the mind; intellectual: mental powers.
- Executed or performed by the mind; existing in the mind: mental images of happy times.
- The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
- The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
- Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
So, what does mental strength mean to you? Again, that’s the only definition that truly matters in your life.