Mental Toughness for Equestrians: Building A Better Rider with Claire Dorotik-Nana, M.A. in Psychology, Licensed Family Therapist (LFT) [Audio]
In this critically important, highly motivating and inspiring 34-minute audio program, Professional Psychologist, Mental Toughness and Equestrian Sports specialist Claire Dorotik-Nana shares little-known strategies of Mental Toughness for Equestrians -- and how you can become a more confident, more effective rider.
Whether you are a trainer, rider, high performance athlete, just getting started with riding or a seasoned veteran, this information-packed audio will help you create a better connection with your horse and be an even better rider.
In this astonishing audio program, and the “Mental Strength Hotsheet” (in a PDF file), you will discover:
- The single biggest mistake riders make
- An incredible story of a spooky horse -- And how to make spooks useful!
- Fear of falling? Here’s why understanding your fears is crucial!
- The basis of everything we do with the horse
- How to create great performances from your horse
- Where the horse’s confidence comes from (and the rider’s confidence)
- What horses most need from you
- Why horses need to be able to read … YOU!
- What being mentally strong means to you and your horse -- and how you can implement easy, effective strategies
- Easy action steps for you to build mental strength
- The real driver of EVERYTHING you do on your horse (it’s not what you think)
- How to make stress and adversity work for you -- NOT against you
- How to cultivate a great attitude -- in both you and your horse
- How to wind up, or calm down your horse
- A legendary lesson that you can apply to your work with your horse, from Victor Frankl, author of Man’s search For Meaning
- How to work with a spooky horse
- How to use a spook to your advantage -- that is to create brilliance
- Awesome stories of the infamous:
- Big Ben and Ian Miller
- Totilas and Edward Gal
- Seabiscuit and Red Howard
- Motivating stories of 2 wonderful horses:
- How to approach your mistakes and how to not be paralyzed by mistakes
- How to get out of your comfort zone
- 4 strategies to stay motivated
- How to handle the expectations you have of your horse
- And much, much more in this awesome 34-minute audio program!
How to Order Mental Toughness for Equestrians with Claire Dorotik, MA, LFT
Mental Toughness for Equestrians: Building A Better Rider, only
$69.97 $59.97 (Save $10) is a 34-minute audio program delivered to you in an .mp3 digital file format. This is a digital product and nothing is physically shipped. The audio file is available for your instant download. After your successful order, you will be directed to this audio course on MentalStrength.com.