Mental Strength: Great Quotes
Internalize these quotes, and enjoy the success that you achieve.
You may want to print this page, and post them in a place where you will read them often, such as your refrigerator door, bathroom mirror or in your locker.
Print this page and post in a place where you’ll read it every day:
- Progress always involves risk – you can’t steal second with your foot on first.
- The mature mind seeks to follow through; the immature mind hops from one thing to another.
- It is better being a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
- Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
- The game of life is not so much playing a good hand, but playing a bad hand well.
- Put all your eggs in one basket. Then watch the basket.
- Nothing is so common as unsuccessful people with talent. All they lack is determination.
- It isn’t hard to be good from time to time. It’s hard to be good everyday.
- ‘Big shots’ are only ‘little shots’ that keep shooting.
- The secret of success … Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts.
- A coach today must be an educator, babysitter, mentor, psychologist, and, most importantly a trusted friend.
- Good experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want.
- Most people miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like hard work.
- The price of success … Dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want.
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are paying the price to make them come true.
Most of these quotes are from Nick Bollettieri’s video, ‘Developing talent.’