In this fun-and-easy-listening, 33-minute audio program, human performance specialist Dr. Brandon Nye shares new, cutting-edge sports psychology and mental toughness strategies to help basketball athletes perform at their peak.
Whether you are a coach, high performance athlete, just getting started or looking to be a better basketball player, this information-packed audio will help you learn new techniques and strategies to propel your basketball career further -- empowering you to set and reach bigger, better goals.
In this fun, fascinating and educational audio program, you will discover:
- What is mental toughness in basketball
- How to make mental toughness work for you
- How to develop mental toughness specific to free throws, offense, shooting and ball handling skills
- How to develop a schedule to build rock-solid mental toughness skills (this is priceless!)
- How to achieve optimal performance
- A simple 4-step process that anyone can use to master mental toughness
- How to deal with anxiety, pressure and threats while under performance
- How the coach can get 100% playing effort from their players
- Specific strategies for young players that are used by elite athletes
- The most important components of mental toughness for basketball
- A practice schedule to build mental toughness skills
- Mental strength building blocks
- How to build self-confidence in young basketball players
- How to practice so you overcome pressures in competition
- How to practice under game-like pressures
- And so much more great stuff!
How to Order Mental Toughness for Basketball by Dr Brandon Nye, Ph.D
Mental Toughness for Basketball, only
$229 $197 (Save $32) is a 33-minute audio program delivered to you in an .mp3 digital file format. This is a digital product and nothing is physically shipped. The audio file is available for your instant download. After your successful order, you will be directed to this audio course on MentalStrength.com.