Are you Lucky?
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to be “lucky”, while others just can’t get it together?
There are real reasons you know.
Luck doesn’t just happen. Those that are continually lucky, whether they know it or not, live their life by a set of rules, or guidelines. Just as gravity will cause you to hit the ground after jumping from a building, the nine Laws of Luck will attract good things into your life.
Every successful person, athlete, coach and business person that has withstood the test of time, posses these nine traits. If you want to obtain the lasting success you desire; read and study these traits daily.
Make them part of your daily actions.
The Laws of Luck
- Be clear about what you want and who you want to be
- Think and talk continually about only those things
- Be totally positive — be a person that others want to be around
- Develop a strategy to grow your network of people who know you and like you — in all areas of your life
- Unlock your inborn creativity — your mind (We highly suggest the Mental Strength Manual to help you with this)
- Focus on results — the most valuable use of your time of every minute of every day
- Action — get going, get busy, move fast, and develop a sense of urgency
- Develop character– Be the type of person you would want your kids to become
- Have the courage to begin and the persistence to endure
Act daily in accordance with these principles and you can accomplish more in a few years than most people accomplish in a lifetime!
Your team at MentalStrength.com