Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: Visualization
I read an interesting report by Dr. Jonathan Parker titled Visualization and Mental Imagery. It details three reasons why imagery works.
The full report is available for members, but below is the first one of the three reasons.
In my opinion this component is the most important of the three, but like anything else, for best results you should really get all the working parts.
Get my drift?
Anyway… Imagery works because images are events to the body.