Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tags"Al" Wonderlic andre agassi andy roddick attitude Bill Belichick competitor confidence davis cup Dr. Alan Goldberg Dr. Goldberg Dr. Jonathan Parker f focus football Great Quotes handling distractions Head Coach home depot center If It Is To Be inspirational inspire keep it simple Mark Spitz Mental Imagery mental performance mentalstrength-com mental toughness mind power motivate National Championship New England Patriots Positive Energy Recent Mental Strength Tips self confidence self esteem soccer strength and power subconscious mind team building teammate team mate tennis Visualization win world class
Tag Archives: Visualization
I read an interesting report by Dr. Jonathan Parker titled Visualization and Mental Imagery. It details three reasons why imagery works.
The full report is available for members, but below is the first one of the three reasons.
In my opinion this component is the most important of the three, but like anything else, for best results you should really get all the working parts.
Get my drift?
Anyway… Imagery works because images are events to the body.