Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: maintain-positive-energy
Everyone has heard that a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) is helpful to reach one’s goals.
But what does that mean, really?
If someone deliberately bangs your favorite tennis racquet into the concrete, are you supposed to smile and thank them in the name of PMA?
If the opposing linebacker blind-sides you after you get a pass off to the receiver, should you help them up because they fell over while spiking you?
Of course not.
You may not be able to control the actions of others, but you do have total control over your own attitude.