Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: keep it simple
So simple that most people miss it.
Last week, I was on the tennis court with a very successful woman. Our lesson topic: How to hit high percentage tennis shots in pressure situations.
We applied the Law of 21, which is the foundation for mastering new techniques through repetition. And after about 40 minutes she got the hang of her new skills quite nicely.
Now in order for new skills, or any skills for that matter, to become automatic you must have the mind uninvolved with the process.