Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tags"Al" Wonderlic andre agassi andy roddick attitude Bill Belichick competitor confidence davis cup Dr. Alan Goldberg Dr. Goldberg Dr. Jonathan Parker f focus football Great Quotes handling distractions Head Coach home depot center If It Is To Be inspirational inspire keep it simple Mark Spitz Mental Imagery mental performance mentalstrength-com mental toughness mind power motivate National Championship New England Patriots Positive Energy Recent Mental Strength Tips self confidence self esteem soccer strength and power subconscious mind team building teammate team mate tennis Visualization win world class
Tag Archives: keep it simple
So simple that most people miss it.
Last week, I was on the tennis court with a very successful woman. Our lesson topic: How to hit high percentage tennis shots in pressure situations.
We applied the Law of 21, which is the foundation for mastering new techniques through repetition. And after about 40 minutes she got the hang of her new skills quite nicely.
Now in order for new skills, or any skills for that matter, to become automatic you must have the mind uninvolved with the process.