Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: If It Is To Be
I turned on the radio yesterday, as I sometimes do in the car when I am out of CD and audio cassette programs.
A political talk show was on.
The guest was a psychologist. He was on because he was diagnosing 100,000 people suffering from ‘post traumatic wrongful-election distress syndrome.’
Now, whether you are part of the blue party, green party, or purple party, it’s unimportant for this purpose, really.
What is important is the attitude that is expressed:
Helplessness, or that someoneis coming to the rescue.