Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: good-quotes-on-mental-strength
Internalize these quotes, and enjoy the success that you achieve. You may want to print this page, and post them in a place where you will read them often, such as your refrigerator door, or in your locker.
Print this page and post in a place where you’ll read it every day:
- Progress always involves risk – you can’t steal second with your foot on first.
- The mature mind seeks to follow through; the immature mind hops from one thing to another.
- It is better being a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.