Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: football
In the 1930′s a Northwestern grad student in the psychology department, E.F. “Al” Wonderlic, invented the test that came to be known as the Wonderlic.
Each year, nearly 3 million job applicants in every line of work take the Wonderlic.
NFL combine athletes must take it as well.
The Wonderlic is a timed IQ test, consisting of 50 questions, ranging form easy, to hard, and must be completed in 12 minutes.
Each question equals one point.
Well, the average scores in some professions look like this: