Shopping CartThere are no items in your cart.
Recent Mental Strength Strategies and Tips
- Mental Strength: Do you think fast?
- Soccer Players Learn to Use Their Head
- Handling Distractions, Part 2
- Real-life fast-moving concentration
- Where NOT to Start
- What is Your Definition of Mental Strength?
- Being A Good Teammate
- Five Traits of a World Class Competitor
- REVIEW: The Home Depot Olympic Training Center
- Handling Distractions, Part 1
Tag Archives: davis cup
… While I was at the first round of Davis Cup Tennis play in Carson, California, I was struck with inspiration.
I felt compelled to share with you my opinions on world-class athletes, how I think you can benefit, and where we plan to take the Mental Strength Training Center in the coming months.
As I watched Andre Agassi play Ivan Ljubicic and Andy Roddick battle Mario Ancic from Croatia on center court of the Home Depot Training Center, I thought to myself, “Boy, I can do that, I can hit that hard, can move like that and can probably even hit it harder in some cases.”